I am pretty sure we already have the Bible translated in all the languages
(don't know because I didn't check). You inspired me though to think about
the benefits of interlinking it down to the word level and how that might
benefit Wikidata in achieving a level playing field in basic terminology
for everyday terms like "tree" "book" etc. We are still missing so many
labels on Wikidata. Sigh