I like it. I do feel the Wikimedia foundation is diverging from it's
previous role as custodian of Wikipedia, and becoming a international
advocacy group. I feel this change is welcome and will help develop the
Creative Commons mission beyond just Wikipedia and it's sister sites.

I take it the design of the site is CC-BY-SA-4.0, this is nice since it
allows others to copy the design.

Overall it's an improvement from the previous site.

Warm Regards

Jeremy Lee-Jenkins