On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 20:27, Mike Peel <em...@mikepeel.net> wrote:

> > Hi.
> >
> > I haven't been following this discussion too closely, but my sense is
> that
> > a few people within Wikimedia Foundation Inc. have already decided on an
> > outcome and are seeking "support" and "feedback" to legitimize and
> > validate that predetermined decision.
>
> Hi.
>
> I haven't been following this discussion too closely, but my sense is that
> a few people on this mailing list have already decided on an
> outcome and are seeking “oppose" and "feedback" to legitimize and
> validate that predetermined decision.
>
> Mike
> (Seriously - please give more constructive feedback, and engage in
> conversation, everyone's working towards the same goals here.)

Yes. If we could just put aside discussing people ad hominem, and instead
focus on *reasoning*,  also known as constructive feedback / criticism.
According to the original email that should happen on meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_research_and_planning/community_review/results>,
or on wikimedia space
<https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/t/community-feedback-and-next-steps-on-the-movement-brand-proposal/1218>
.