It's now over a month since the appended exchange, when I suggested
that the answer "All change has negative connotations to some members
of the community", to the question "Could this Recommendation [to, in
part, allow material with NC and ND licences] have a negative
impact/change?" be rewritten to actually reflect the proposal's real
and significant risks.

I've just checked, and it's unchanged.

--
Andy Mabbett