Any general questions like catering for virtual attendees can be
raised at the talk page for the 2020 LGBT+ conference.[1] The
conference is at the proposal stage with funding yet to be agreed with
the WMF. The proposers will be happy to receive feedback and respond
to questions.

If no previous conference within our wider Wikimedia movement has used
carbon offset projects to benefit its green footprint, that's an
interesting fact to confirm as this may well be a great opportunity to
try this out.

Links
1.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:Conference/Kawayashu/Queering_Wikipedia