Hello colleagues,

I would like to ask for your advice about one issue with the "What's making
you happy this week?" emails.

I was hoping that people would frequently comment in the email threads
and/or on the talk pages of WMYHTW publications in *The Signpost* to share
what is making them happy, in the Wikiverse or elsewhere. However, comments
are somewhat rare.

I am concerned that some people may feel too intimidated to comment.

I understand that communicating in public requires courage, but I believe
that people who try to be respectful will have their comments received well
by the community if they comment in these threads. Perfection is not a
requirement for WMYHTW.

Also, I think that public communication becomes easier with practice, and
these threads would be good places for people who want to become more
experienced with public communication on Wikimedia-l to practice.

Is there something else that you think could be done to facilitate
participation in WMYHTW? I would appreciate your advice and input.

Thank you,

Pine