I have similar thoughts.

I find the "What makes you happy" emails generally nice and useful and
occasionally I reply. But the opening emails are often too long, and have
too many sections and links, which make it hard to read.

The title "What makes you happy" implies something that is unique for every
week, so it should have fewer repetitive sections.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 25 בנוב׳ 2019 ב-10:33 מאת ‪Diane Ranville‬‏ <‪
dranville-...@wikimedia.org‬‏>:‬