Hoi Pine,

What makes me happy is that scientists are now adding information for their
young academy. There are many young scientists organised nationally and
internationally and typically they are a member for a set number of years.
What makes me really happy is that these orgs are now getting involved; the
coverage improves, they are increasincly registered at ORCiD with
open/public information.

When scientists take a shine to their Scholia, including their co-authors,
papers, doctoral advisor we gain a better understanding about contemporary
science. These young academies cover any subject and it prevents a bias in
our coverage of science. [1]
Thanks,
      GerardM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:GlobalYoungAcademyTeam