Seconding Cornelius here, I almost reached to the point a making a
dedicated filter to archive these emails because that they contain long
emails that are full of great things but doesn't interest me or make me
happy (there are ways to make me happy, for example technical improvements
or LGBT+-related stuff which I barely see in these emails thus these emails
sometimes make me slightly sad that these emails don't contain things I
like, making me feel outcast or too nerd)

I assume everyone has different interests that make them happy which might
be under or overrepresented due to the sender's unconcious bias and
perspective. I don't know sending such emails of limited number of good
news cherry-picked by mostly one person all the time to hundreds of
wikimedians across the globe with very wide range of interests would be a
good idea.

My 2c