Hi Diane,

Thanks for the comments. I started to write a longer reply before deciding
that, given the general message that I'm hearing of (paraphrasing), "this
is fine but a shorter form would be better if you want people to
participate", I'll skip writing a longer explanation of how I'm thinking.
Thanks for taking the time to write.

Pine