Hi Leila and Todd, thanks for the constructive comments.

I think that global consensus is possible, but it's challenging.

I remain concerned about the current timeline for this strategy process. I
think that after initial community discussions, a phased approach over a
period of years for !votes and implementation might be best.

Perhaps an early phase could focus on reviewing our current mechanisms for
all-Wikiverse governance and considering some changes to those mechanisms.
However, that might be contentious and time consuming, and I think that we
should be careful about what we wish for.

Perhaps the strategy process organizers will have some recommendations for
us to consider regarding governance.

Pine