It also just occurred to me the Wikimedia Australia group on facebook is
another avenue - the membership of the group currently sits at 48, which
would be close the number of actual financial members WMAU has - but there
wouldn't be 100% overlap - we may be able to catch a few more along the
way.  Anyway, it is another avenue to publicise our activities.  It may even
be a good idea to send a general summary update anyway, perhaps encouraging
them to join as financial members?

Regards,

Charles