For this sort of stuff noone should ever be afraid of using WP:AWNB on en.
It's not a terribly busy board, and it's got the content side of the
readers. If it's something really big, make a note on WT:AUS linking back to
the AWNB post. Is there an Australian commons community as well btw?

(I realise the en regulars already know all this but just for those who
aren't)