Just a note re the above:

> The Chapter committee gave me permission/support to meet with and canvas
ideas with BES on an in-principle basis.

> Subsequently to the first meeting, I sought committee approval to bring
Angela into the discussions too.

> permission has been sought from the Chapter committee for this early
discussion.

I don't mean to be annoying here, but I think we need to be very careful
about these kinds of statements.

As an observer member of the committee, I can say with moderate certainty
that the committee never resolved nor approved anything. There are no
meeting minutes or resolutions covering it, and looking at the comm list
emails, I would say a more correct statement was that the committee were
notified of it, and that the committee did not oppose or object.

regards
Andrew