Dear all,

Would it make sense to set up the "workshops" as kick-off meetings of working
groups which will meet in RL or online at several times over the coming months
and then report back to the Board/the Members? - Some issues might be too broad
to be dealt with during one afternoon and will need follow-up and active
involvement of members over a longer period of time.

My 2 cents
Beat