I take care because I protect my email with a good password, no one has
access to my mailbox and I don't distribute to the mailing lists the mails
addressed directly to me.

Any other question of security is not in my hands.

What I am saying is that I have several other emails and if someone would
write me keeping their emails within Switzerland, it's sufficient to ask me
which is my "private" email.

regards

--
Ilario Valdelli