Hi Pratik,

As far as I understand, assessing the quality of contributions & the
metrics needed for it are open questions. We can be sure that edit count
alone is not an effective measure.

Some of them that I have come across are:

   - Bytes added.
   - Time the edits have continued to remain in the article (Longevity of
   the content added)

I'll send a few other relevant links when i find them.

Jeph