> No Amir, you cannot build a logical post-hoc rationale for this block
> for the debatably single inappropriate use of WTF, if it hangs on
> cherry picking an essay from the English Wikipedia as "positive
> evidence", while choosing to ignore "negative evidence" published at
> the same place, such as a WMF Trustee using "fucking bullshit", along
> with prior precedent of justifying far more vulgar language in on-wiki
> debate.

... And these are bad examples that shouldn't be followed, and Mr Wales was
widely criticized for that. Would it be appropriate to ban him? Maybe.

But giving an example of a powerful leader that did a bad thing as
justification for doing the bad thing again doesn't sound like the right
thing to do if we agree that the thing is, indeed, bad. And it is.