For those interested, 8.2.121.15 includes additional 3800-series fixes. 8.2MR3
is also in late beta and includes the same fixes. This link has info on
participating in the beta along with the resolved items.
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13123681/82mr3-beta-availability

Jeff

On 9/20/16, 5:49 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
on behalf of Earl Barfield" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of
earl.barfi...@oit.gatech.edu> wrote:

    > Date:    Mon, 19 Sep 2016 10:03:18 -0400
    > From:    Garret Peirce <pei...@maine.edu>
    > Subject: Re: Cisco 8540s, and 8.3.102 Code
    >
    > We run 8.3 on some new 8540s.
    >
    > We moved to 8.3 to resolve a DFS issue in 8.2 (CSCuy45955 - AP stops
    > xmitting beacons after some # of DFS events). This is fairly silent btw,
    > look for a dearth of 5G clients and/or cleanair being down.

    We're seeing similar symptoms and user complaints with 5G clients being
    unable to connect on the AP3802 Access Points.   We saw this on
    8.2.121.0 code and now also on 8.2.121.11.  I'll have to go
    double-check but I'm sure that we were seeing beacons from both radios.

    Cisco had us disable FRA and now they've asked us to disable 11k
    Assisted Roaming Prediction Optimization.

    In your environment, do you have  11k and Assisted Roaming Prediction
    Optimization enabled when you observed this problem?

    --
    Earl Barfield -- Academic & Research Tech / Information Technology
    Internet: earl.barfi...@oit.gatech.edu    e...@gatech.edu