Good Afternoon -

We have Listen assistive listening systems in our theater and our new 94
seat auditorium.

ADA requires a certain percentage of assistive listening devices in larger
spaces.

Our system consists of beltpacks with ear buds which would be given to each
attendee who requests them and our sound system does feed the Listen
system.  Your mileage may vary on the use of this system - our experience
is that we've had a few people request them days before the performances
but they've never actually picked them up to use them.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
College of Saint Elizabeth
Mahoney Library