http://www.trangobroadband.com/pdfs/TrangoMRTG.pdf

Todd Barber
Skylink Broadband Internet

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:17 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tracking Signal / Noise / Resends / Etc.

Thank you Paul. This is exactly what I was looking for in regard o
customer links. If we take a service call it would be nice to see what a

customer's historical data has been in regard to signal levels,
bandwidth used, etc. It sounds like you hit this one right on the head.
Doing the same for Trango would be sweet also. I do not know what the
"Trangolink-10" is that was referenced earlier as a solution to tracking

details on Trango.. Can anyone elaborate on how to graph these things on

Trango? I need links to actual data if you guys do not mind.
Thanks guys,
Scriv

Paul Hendry wrote:

>StarOS isn't great for SNMP but Starutil works really well for various
>stuff. We have been using it to graph with MRTG the signal levels for
>individual clients and backhaul links as well as throughput.
>
>Cheers,
>
>P.

11/3/2005