Brian,

I have to agree with Rick here.  When the box arrives, check the contents against your order ASAP!  We also power all equipment on to at least be sure it passes the 'smoke test' right away.

Another reason for this testing is that many distributors will pay shipping both ways on DOA equipment if notified within 48 hours of receipt that the equipment is DOA.

Rick Harnish wrote:
Brian,

This is one reason distributors use packing slips.  Did you keep a copy of
it?  Did you check the merchandise off when it came in?  The burden of proof
will be on you and your due diligence.  If they have a packing slip that
says it was in the box then I would guess your out of luck if you didn't
notify them when the shipment arrived.

We do a lot of business with WISP-Router and have always been very pleased
with the products and timeliness of order arrivals.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.