From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Sample Lease Agreement for Roof Rights

If you are a paid WISPA member I will send you mine. I have spent a few
thousand dollars in legal fees making lease agreements for leasing
transmission space on existing towers, water towers, grain legs,
rooftops, etc. My agreements were done professionally and I have several

in use. I only share with paid WISPA members though. Sorry if you are
paid and I did not recognize the name.
Thanks,
Scriv