Quote:  "> IT'S OBVIOUSLY MORE THAN "JUST" TECHNOLOGY... "

yes, it is.   More to the point, it's about meeting your customer's needs or
wants.

Not shoving things at them they don't need or want, but genuinely
discovering what it is that sparks them to buy in the first place.

I desperately need a GOOD VOIP wholesale deal, where I own the customer and
do frontline support, it's my own brand (if I brand it) and I merely  bulk
buy minutes, numbers, and CPE.    I can't sell my customers a 400 minute
account that costs me 25 bucks a month.  They can buy Packet8 for less than
most resell deals.

I'd rather just bundle a VOIP service in a higher level tier (let's move
from 38 / mo to 55 or 60/mo ) of service, but needs to be affordable for me
to do.   Still, nobody's offering this kind of service, that I can find.
Either it is sold as raw products (requiring me to build a whole VOIP system
for my customers use) or as higher than retail priced "wholesale" programs.

What I really need, then, is someone who does more of the backend stuff
(including providing e911)  but does so in mass quantity, and doesn't
"touch" my customer.

I've also found that pc service can be a good side venture, but I'm not
convinced that we can actually compete on price with the computer store.  If
we're busy, it's better value for our time to install and support our own
services.

Just random thoughts on the topic...

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-