No, they are selling higher powered CPE devices that act as a bridge connecting to the muni network and then act as a local AP to help lower powered laptops effectively use the service.

-Matt

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

roflol

The city is selling "signal boosters" (I read that as amps) to anyone that wants them for $170?

Oh man, this deployment is gonna come CRASHING down.  Hard.

It's really too bad these people are too ignorant, stubborn or just plain stupid to call any of us in to help.

sigh

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless