From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Why's WISPA silent about this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060601/ts_nm/security_internet_usa_dc

Why aren't we fighting tooth and nail to stop this kinda stuff?

Or, is this issue like certain others, where WISPA founders take contrary
positions to the rest of the members and side with big brother and encourage
the feds to dig into and regulate our business, in some apparent hope of
ingratiating themselves with the regulators?

AT LEAST could we have the leadership tell us what THEY think of this?

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-

--
George Rogato