Thank you very much.
As for work groups, YES Butch, even YOU a NON wisp can join in a work group and contribute.

I will say once again,

If ANYONE in our industry can come up with a work group, wisp centric that will help our industry and our wisps, we would WELCOME you to do so and create an enviorment for you guys to flourish.

I would probably faint if someone actually did this.

George