To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Why's WISPA silent about this?

Because I"m personna non grata with WISPA and Part-15.

sigh

Says who? Last I knew you were a paid member. And you've pulled no "Glass" style manuvers. You've not been kicked out of the asso. or anything.

You don't agree with some of the WISPA official stands, and that's ok. This is the WISPA asso. not the Koskenmaki asso! Just like it's not the Schafer asso. I don't like everything that WISPA does or stands for. Heck, I don't always like everything *I* write on WISPA's behalf!!!! But it's a group effort, or at least supposed to be. I don't take it personally, though it's often frustrating as hell (USF and our totaly lack of any official response comes directly to mind!!!!).

I don't share the same political goals, and as such,  I'm not in any
position to do squat.

OK, I can accept that. But that's YOUR possition, not one of WISPA's or, I believe, most of the WISPA membership.

After being threatened by both WISPA people and Part-15 people, being told to shut up and go away, I don't figure I have much influence around either place. But, since the stories DID appear in several public news outlets, I
figured at least someone would notice and care enough to comment.

You were asked to let a dead horse die. That's not the same as shut up and go away. It's only shut up!!! Big Grin

And I figure this ends my ability to be on this list, as well.

I don't see why. Unless you just can't stand not getting your way. hehehehehe

Lighten up Mark. This is a team sport. It's football, not golf. You don't get to play every hole your way and you don't get to get mad when the coaches call a play you don't like. You still have a job to do for your industry. Do your best and no one here will ever hold that against you.

laters,
marlon

See ya.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!