Mark,

I have used a local communications company that has been in business about
25 years.

They do tower work, including the erection and maintenance and they just
increased their price to $45 per man our.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I suggest if you can find an small older paging,
trunking system or two-way radio provider, the rates may be better. But, I
also think it depends on your area.

- Cliff