I thought I would "feel out" the listonians here at WISPA first to see if I
could peak anyone's interest in a venture we have been working toward for a
couple months.

My VoIP Company is currently in the final stages of getting set up with
Intrado (www.intrado.com) (Nations largest e911 provider) for our backbone
and call handling with the ability to resell e911 at an affordable price to
other ISPs who wish to legally have a VoIP service offering. It has been a
long and super expensive adventure and that's why so many of us are not
selling VoIP now. We will offer private branding and FCC compliance
certificates for all who would enter into this with us as well as a web
interface for management and updating, IVR updating, 24x7 call center as
well as a SOAP API interface or branded website.

 I have thought long and hard about the costs of getting onboard with other
e911 providers and I know that is the reasons so many of us aren't already
"whole hog" in the VoIP business. Most of these other companies are charging
a $5K set up fee and a $400.00 month minimum and as much as $3.00 per month
per DID just to offer VoIP legally. SCANDALOUS!

Would anyone be interested in a solution that would make you 100% FCC legal
that wouldn't impose all the financial burdens on you to get set up and
running?

 I am talking a WISPA Members deal here folks!

If you aren't a WISPA paid member yet - - - it would be in your best
interest to do so as this is going to rock the boat and make it EASY for all
of us WISPs to get in the VoIP arena. It will be exceptionally easy for any
WISPA member

Please hit me off list if you questions or concerns.

Mac