I can't believe that someone would be dumb enough to write this...  The
biggest problem is a lack of FEDERAL POLICY????

Oh, please.   Spare us the insane idiocy...

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net