It seems more likely that Blair is disqualifying his prospects before spending money on a site survey.

One of the best sales skills is the ability to DQ prospects early - it saves the sales guy and the company time and money.

If the site survey for the prospect comes back positive, what are the objections?
Are you creating a response for each objection?

How are you presenting the site survey results?
Is it an enthusiastic delivery like The Irrestible Offer or is it flat?
"Wonderful! Right now you have a chance to get our broadband service. In just 2 days we will have you surfing the web on a safe, reliable and fast platform."

- Peter
RAD-INFO, Inc.