To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:39 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] sales 101

Dang Travis -

You need to let me send one of my installers up there. He can get 84 by
himself in a month :-)

I agree with what you are saying though as we haven't advertised in years
and generally stay behind on the installs. I did buy some of those yard
signs last month and put out advertising our service in several areas where
we have had service for years and they did generate about 10x what I ever
thought they would. Cheap stuff at $3.00 per sign w/stand

Mac