David,

It is fabulously that you know the numbers.
The KEY to the Success is that they execute on the sales process daily.

Peter @ RAD-INFO, Inc.
4isps.com
marketing IDEA guy.com

David Weddell wrote:

I had a wise mentor teach me about sales. It has nothing to do with your
ability to talk, promise, convince or how much money you spend on
advertising. Sales all come down to the ability to prospect and sort out
your target customer. Once you get ONE good customer, the referral business
will keep it going on its own.
25 leads = 15 conversations = 8 quality presentations = 4 qualified
customers = 1 closed sale

From the 8 quality presentations, get 2 referrals from each of them
From the 4 qualified customers, get 2 referrals from each of them
From the 1 closed sales, get 5 quality referrals
Now you have 16 + 8 + 5 = 28 leads to start the process over.

I have one sales person that works this process everyday and is generating
sales and phone calls to the office that keep 2 installers pretty busy.
Every area of the country is different on what is available but the bottom
line to sales is prospecting, sorting and referrals.

Regards,
David Weddell
Director of Sales

260 827 2551 Office