Well, hello Patrick and Merry Christmas!

Yes, the gaul of me to insist a client gets what he pays for.  Just what am
I thinking!  lol

Bottom line is as you know the client wasn't happy with the VL product as it
wasn't able to keep up with the client demands.  I'm sorry that's what it
came to, but consider the client really didn't care what the brand of the
"gear" was they just wanted the circuit to work.

Square peg & round hole dilemma.  You had the square peg and the client had
a round hole.  Just like when we sat around the table and discussed; there
is no one product or brand that will meet every need.  I know you're a
company man and I applaud that, but do you really believe Alvarion makes the
best product for every need?

It is important to note I've always maintained Alvarion makes a quality
product...never said otherwise.  The issue I have with VL is it is not a
committed rate business class product.  The referrals you provided me have
told me the same.  Best effort...oh ya, it screams, but put a client that
demands a committed rate plan and it just won't do it consistently in
unfriendly RF environments.  Your own Tech Support will confirm this.  The
proof is in the end result...if the VL could have done the job it would
still be there doing it!

Keep in mind who took the beating on this.  Certainly not Alvarion.  My
company reputation was who took it on the chin with the doctors, not you or
anyone else.  Only because we have a nearly flawless reputation in the local
medical industry did we even get a second chance to make it right.

Try to have a Merry Christmas Patrick.  Don't let a little criticism get to
you so much.  Instead, try listening to the critiques every so often.  You
might just find a couple good ideas that <gasp> just might improve your
product.  Let me give you a couple hints:

(1)  Dual Polarity via software
(2)  Dual Band
(3)  RX Threshold  (I know, a stretch)
(4)  Improved weather seal that allows a RJ45 to pass through
(5)  Incorporate standardized 568-A or 568-B color codes

More later, but I have a few too many festive Christmas Parties laced with
Eggnog calling me right now.  Maybe I should wrap up some Eggnog and send it
your way?

Best,

Brad