I still don't get it.  I really don't.

CALEA was designed for a telco network.  It is simply NOT APPLICABLE in
design or function to a multi-homed IP network.

I keep hearing how so much time and effort was put into this...  But I can
explain in plain, clear, and unmistakeable language to any reasonably
intelligent person how it is simply not "the" way to intercept IP
communications.   Yet nobody has claimed they attempted to even explain
this, nor even object, much less state "this is impossible" in a properly
designed wireless IP network.  Didn't anyone even try?   It appears not.

Rather, it looks to me like all WISPA did was get some lubrication for the
square peg to go into the round hole.

Obligation to help law enforcement?   This is stated up front, in my sales
contract, LONG BEFORE CALEA WAS EVER HEARD OF, that I will assist law
enforcement any way I can in criminal investigation.

No matter how many times you try to change the subject to "you need to help
law enforcment", which has NEVER been the issue, it still fails to address
the fact that no properly designed and operating wireless network can be
CALEA compliant.

<insert witty tagline here>