From: "Jerry Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Running Fiber

I hate to rain on someone's parage but before you can dig under the streets
and sidewalks you have to get approval from the City or County. They
typically require engineering surveys, and co-ordination with the other
utilities such as power, tv, phone, water, sewer, etc.

Even with directional boring you still have to dig up something somewhere so
there will be landscape repair costs, and cleanup.

I would venture to guess it will be about 2000 per house by the time it's
all said and done (possibly more).

That's a lot of wireless. Even at 10k per wiMax AP you would be way ahead
(in 6 months they will be 5k).

Jerry Richardson
airCloud Communications