I used and loved Trango at the last WISP I owned/operated in West
Palm. With my current operation, Tranzeo works well too and I'm
starting to really enjoy MikroTik but nothing can replace my Trango!
Maybe Ubiquiti. I 'm looking forward to the bullet. I hope it works
well. Anyone get an early release?
-RickG