:)  Yup.  We had 3 hit... We're back up and running.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of RickG
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:12 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Defective Microtik

Shielded cable did not make a difference for me. After today's wicked
electrical storms, I'm not sure what would.
BTW: I've lived in both Colorado and Florida along, with several other states,
but never saw storms like the ones we get here in Kentucky - stats or no! It
looks like us & Indiana were winners today.
-RickG

18:01:00