I pay 70.00 a month for multiple static, 6mbps down/768 up.

Att dsl.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "MDK" <rea...@muddyfrogwater.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:14:55
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] how to compete with $15 DSL

One of the things you have to keep in mind, is that you really do have to
offer your customers a decent value for their dollars.    35 Bux for a
fraction of a meg is darn steep pricing these days.   We offer a 300K for 25
and 2 meg for 38.50, which is reasonably competitive.

You don't' need to be the cheapest to be "competitive", but you can't be way
outside of normal pricing.

I'm thinking of throwing up some MIMO gear and offering something like a 7
meg service.    Was thinking of making it about 75 / mo.    Not the
cheapest.   Not the most expensive, either.     What would 7 meg be in your
area?

Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589