Did you guys change your redirect page very much?  I changed it in two
ways.  I made the reasons and fixes line up and make sense (because removing
a virus would never update their account) and added the IP address at the
bottom so I can simply add their new computer/router/etc to their account
without having them go through Windows.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill