You can do just billing but that would be too expensive versus
Quickbooks in my opinion.

At this time you can not do PPPOE but I've asked them to do this
several times.  They're "looking in to it".  50% chance for it to
work.  To me, from a network looking glass, it would be MUCH easier
then their current method.

Currently they use iptables to redirect http/drop other traffic.  The
best part is a customer can log in and see their balance/bandwidth
usage at any time and add their own cards/bank accounts.  I don't want
to do this, but you can have them add their own computers' MACs and
such (this could lead to one account getting multiple neighbors if you
don't NAT your radios).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill