This isn't totally accurate as it's a monthly report and some users have been
converted mid-month, but the average download I'm seeing is 5.7Gb. Our heaviest
user did 105GB, and one recent conversion is on track to hit 200GB if the last
weeks trend continues! About two thirds exceeded 10GB.

I think most of those > 10GB are running netflix.

-Paul