The TOS and whom owns what pretty much covers it all for me.  Contract
hidden inside!

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Glenn Kelley
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 12:42 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Service contracts

Contracts are never for the client.

They are always to protect you - the seller.

Without a contract - if a business comes and states that you are responsible
for a loss of business - you might think twice.

Verbal contracts are only as good as the paper they are written on.

Just ask Judge Joe Brown ;-)

Funny part is - Most business clients want a contract.

Even for our hosting customers its the same.

Go figure