Bandwidth throttling does not work with remote subnets. We have to put in Mikrotik queues for any customer who has a remote subnet. Also delinquent customers do not get shut off if they are using a remote subnet.

On 12/2/2010 12:50 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

What issues with remote subnets? I have no issues with mine. There are missing classes and such that may be fixed soon.