Section 512(a) <http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/512.html> protects service providers who are passive conduits from liability for copyright infringement, even if infringing traffic passes through their networks. In other words, provided the infringing material is being transmitted at the request of a third party to a designated recipient, is handled by an automated process without human intervention, is not modified in any way, and is only temporarily stored on the system, the service provider is not liable for the transmission.

My company is not responsible and I have don't see anything in there that says that we have to do anything in the absence of a subpoena or court order.