HI,

I have spoken to several other WISP's and when they actually compare the
SAME radio from SAF to Trango (same power, same license keys, same
dishes, etc.) then Trango is 99% of the time less expensive. Yes, it
only has a 2 year warranty compared to 5 years, but that's the only
difference.

And Trango is made in the USA, if that matters to anyone. :)

Travis