From: "Kevin Owen" <ko...@fsr.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 1:20:49 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] SAF vs Trango

Yikes,

That doesn’t sound good from DragonWave’s perspective. At $5k, that is nearly
the cost for the entire radio path, (not counting antennas, PONE, etc) Can’t
imagine why they would charge such a price. Were you working directly with
DragonWave or through a vendor? We do most of our DragonWave purchasing through
Tessco.

Kevin