Been doing it for years. These aren't $35/mo plans, the average subscriber pays around $75+. So double of what you are used to seeing. We are also the cheapest WISP with the best service and network in the area.

ERate contracts for the entire school district pay pretty good as well.

Also, there's alot of Discovery/History Channel shows up here, and oil fields we're about to start doing work for.

Josh Reynolds, CIO
SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com