--------
Mordechai Peller wrote:
>I know there's a certain degree of revulsion to using JavaScript, but
>that's because it wasn't used properly. It's a very powerful language,
>and when combined with the DOM, and used responsibly, it can do many
>wonderful things.

I  agree with you especially for javascript. People cannot believe how many
things we can do with javascript and DOM and still being standard.

To my opinion not to have problems with the different browsers is to use
what is common to all of them and to insure to give position or size to the
object(with some exception like list) since that I have no problem of
compatibility. Besides that I discover recently that w3c like to give us
headhache witch collapsing margin and for that Microsoft is right margin is
margin.

Berry